Monday, May 24, 2010

Maybe I need a new car...

I had a weird dream yesterday. You know how you always get close to dying in dreams but never really die? Well this is the second time in my life I had a dream where I actually died. Last time I woke up... this time I just blanked out.

I was in a car driving the winding path to work. I saw the RPM meter on my car hitting 6k, and was thinking "whoa that's dangerous." I don't even know what the RPM actually means but I know if it hits the red it's bad. So for some reason my hand slipped and I shifted down in gear, which as we all know jacks the RPMS wayyy up. Basically at that point my car made a loud buzzing noise and blew up in my face. I heard a short loud static sound and then BAM. Blackness and silence overtook me. It was weird, I had no afterthought and all my senses were shut off, but I was still aware that I was dead. Anyway, it happened.

I could use this post to talk about death but I'm not. I don't think anyone wants to hear my thoughts on that.

If I had all the money in the world I'd buy my dream car which is the Lexus LS 460. Don't ask why I like it, I think it just looks nice and is the ultimate epitome of class and luxury. $75k and you can get a base model I think. As to the color- I have no idea. If I bought a corvette or corolla red or white (or a mixture) would definitely be my choice. An Acura TL, probably black. An Aston Martin, prob blue. I think if I got the LS460 I wouldn't be too picky about the color- I'd just be glad I had one. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment